Air Comfort Supreme
Air Flotation Reclining Chair for Children & Adults
• Extreme comfort for those with advanced reduced mobility.
• Reduces risk of pressure sores, even when sitting for extended periods.
• Ease of access for care givers to move users both manually and with hoists.
• Specially designed flip down wings increase ease for care provider to carry out bed baths.
• Ease of chair maintenance for care givers.
• Optimised for Occupational Therapist work, featuring Tilt in Space.
• Optional extras increase practicality and comfort for longer usage patients
• Posture Cushions to optimise seating positions
• Lateral Supports for posture management
• Choice of four back styles to optimise posture
• Total surface air pressure system
• No gaps in seating surface
• Adjustable back, seat & leg rests with infinite locking
• Fully adjustable wings and drop-down arms
• Adjustable and removable head rest
• Easy clean vapour permeable seating fabric
• Replaceable covers
• Twin wheeled tente standard and directional locking castors
• Durable powder coated metal base frame
• Power assisted version available
• Available in three sizes
• Meal tray and foot rests as optional extras
Contact us for more information
©Barry Emons Beds UK | WR2 6JT | Tel: 01905 421574